Student Mental Health & Counseling Services
617-253-4481 (nights and weekends)
Walk-in hours: Monday–Friday, 2–4pm
Building E23, 3rd Floor
Student Mental Health & Counseling Services is a dedicated team of clinicians who are available throughout each weekday to consult with anyone who is concerned about a student.
Student Mental Health & Counseling Services can provide evaluations and consultations, brief treatments including counseling/psychotherapy and medication, and referrals to non-MIT medical clinicians.
Student Mental Health & Counseling Services can help if a student is:
- finding it hard to work because they’re anxious or sad
- having trouble sleeping or concentrating, or sleeping too much
- distressed about a relationship
- concerned about feelings or behaviors having to do with alcohol, drugs, food, sex, or other issues
- feeling lonely, isolated, angry, or irritable
- coping with a traumatic event